Going for the Fitterati - I need your VOTE!

4:12 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

No, no, I'm going running for President...although, wink. But I would LOVE you VOTE. Check this out!

FITNESS magazine is looking for the best lifestyle bloggers around the country for its first-ever Fitterati Blogger Awards. Winning bloggers will appear in an upcoming 2012 issue and will be invited to contribute to the magazine’s website.

Readers can cast their ballots for their favorite blogger or nominate one. There are six different categories: Best Healthy Living Blog, Best Running Blog, Best Healthy Eating Blog, Best Motivational Blog, Best Personal Trainer Blog, and Best Weight Loss Blog. Voting will run through April 12, 2012 and winners will be announced on FitnessMagazine.com in May 2012.

Each category will have two winners: Readers’ Choice (the popular vote) and Editors’ Pick (hand-selected by FITNESS editors).

The Fitterati Awards are open to personal blogs run by one or two people, not media outlets.

Here's the Link to VOTE. The "election" takes place April 12th! I know I'm a late entry but I'll run a good, hard, campaign. This would be a dream come true.
Manifest the best!!! Fitterati here I come!

http://blog-awards.fitnessmagazine.com/blog-awards/fitness_blog

0 comments: