8:55 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

It's been four days since the race.  I just napped like nobody's business, totally stretched out and drooling with my two kitty cats lounged right beside me. "Wah! What time is it?? Where am I?" Yup, I woke up like that - dead to the world! Clearly, still recovering. I thought it might take a day or so but, man, am I out of it.  All day Sunday my brain was mushy and my body unsure what muscles were sore and which were just bruised. Monday, I managed to teach my usual Adrenaline cycle class without falling off the bike, barely. Thanks everyone for being so nice to me:) I figured Tuesday I'd be comfortable and back in the saddle, literally. Nope, not quite. NO way am I racing Tabor tonight. The commute to work had me breathing heavy -- it's a mile! Demonstrating squat jumps to client today made me want to sob. Don't count on me OKC I've got about 1/2 inch ups. And today, the nap of the century. Maybe I'll be better tomorrow.  Maybe I'll just take the whole week to recover. Hmm, I like the sound of that.

0 comments: