Success! Barb. M.

6:56 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

Barb's Success Story
Dear Remy Maguire,
You have once again written a no nonsense, practical guide for eating. Learning from you is so much fun, and I love the way to stay on message, sharing the basic ideas in so many fresh, interesting ways. I never thought I'd know the day when fruit could taste like chocolate, but I can turn a fresh fig into a delicious chocolate. Here are some things I couldn't do a year ago: only have one glass of wine at dinner, turn down chocolate, or limit my sweet intake to only one sweet a day, i.e. a few semi sweet morsels. (If I eat more, I don't feel good.) I have eaten kale, collard greens, arugula, salmon, beans, almond milk, almond butter, tofu, spaghetti squash, and now purchase virtually only organic fruits and veggies. See what you've done for me?!
You amaze me and inspire me. I'm so glad that you are in my life. I still have work to do, and always will, but I know you'll be there to cheer me on or kick my butt!
By the way, I felt really good about my run today. 2.4 miles in 35 minutes--20 minutes of that was between 4.2 and 4.7 mph.
Not bad for an old bird like me.

0 comments: