Action Plan 2012 - Day 3 (Journal Entry)

1:52 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

Tuesdays are always tough days for me. Not working until later in the afternoon changes my routine and can throw off my balance.

I'm feeling the best about eliminating processed/fake foods from my diet. I don't consume very much of the stuff but do tend to gum chewing, sugar-free syrup in cocoa and coffee and protein bars during busy days. Doing away with these and my regular habits are pretty 'clean' and not much different from the action plan.

I do miss my meat though! I'm a carnivore for sure and eat lean turkey, eggs, fish and the like everyday, often at every meal. As a athlete I thrive on a high-protein diet and like the way it makes me feel. Lean and strong.

I'm definitly not short changing myself on the calories. Other 'cleansers' talk about losing lots of weight and not eating many calories. Not me. I'm eating plenty. I don't like feeling hungry and at a moments notice I'm quieting my grumbly tummy with a handful of cashews or an apple. hmm, am I missing the point?

0 comments: