Action Plan 2012 - Day 4 (Journal Entry)

1:59 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

Headache is gone.

I LOVE making morning juices. I feel so fresh and so clean!

Cant seem to make the green ones taste very yummy, yet. Suggestions?!?

But, this one is a new favorite.

Carrot, Mango, and Herb Smoothie

2 cups frozen mango chunks
1 cup fresh carrot juice
1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
1/4 cup fresh herbs, such as mint, tarragon, or basil

Combine all ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth.

Serves 2. Per serving: 225 calories; 0 g saturated fat; 0 g unsaturated fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 56 g carbs; 36 mg sodium; 3 g protein; 5 g fiber.

Felt bloated after dinner for the first time since starting the cleanse. Was it something I ate? Looking at my food journal I had raw spinach, cukes, and tomato for the first time in four days too. These are staples in my everyday diet. Hmm, are they the cause of my discomfort?

Wonder if eating too quickly..rushed at work, starving by dinner time, could be the culprit.

During this detox I have actually found myself less patient when I sit down to eat..if I sit down. I'm usually very conscious of what I'm eating and make time and space to enjoy meals. This week I've felt hurried and since I am eating more often I haven't been paying it enough attention. This seems counter productive.

Looking forward to beans and fish.

0 comments: