Action Plan 2012 - Day 5 (Journal Entry)

2:15 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

Not sure how I feel? Do I feel any different?

I'm tired. Energy begets energy and I haven't made any. I still experience belly bloat after meals.

Really looking forward to Sunday when I can reintroduce beans and fish. Already planning our dinners!

Feeling great about how well I've been able to withstand the evening drink. There's a chocolate bat in the fridge that's been there for a week. Unheard of.

This week has been more about rest and recovery than hitting it hard at the gym. I don't think I could if I wanted to.

Anxious to get back to lifting weights and sweating on the step climber.

Enjoying the experience so far. Love the smoothies, the tea, the fruits and veggies, the rest. I feel healthy and inspired.

0 comments: