Go Ahead and Think What You Want

4:43 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

Norman Vincent Peale wrote "change your thoughts and you change your world." Ralph Waldo Emerson suggested that "we become what we think about all day long." My day, relatively un-busy, was spent almost mindlessly working out, making food, reading a magazine and watching television. I kept trying to bring focus and intention into my actions and my movements with no good luck. At day's end I came across this first quote and felt a jolting pang in my heart. I am often forcing certain grayish thoughts to morph into more positive, brighter, uplifting ones. I am well aware of the power of intention and the dragging weight of negativity. But, sometimes there is only a bumpy road of noise in my brain bouncing this way and that way resisting resting calm just like a typical kindergartener. So, that's what I think about all day long? Buckle up! As we seek out a kinder, gentler path it seems then we must provide some clearer directions. So, what would I, should I think about all day long to be my best and feel my best? Ask yourself what things really and truly "feed" your soul? Not suck it dry. Summertime is a great time to explore the woods, read a new book, try a new hobby. There's lots of daytime with which to work and play. Since we get to be choosy here - let's put the most fun, rewarding, loving, exciting thoughts in our heads and create the world we want. For starters "I'm going to sleep like a log and wake up feeling rested and ready to go!"

0 comments: