Thursday Thoughts Ed. 67 - This efficient workout WORKS!

10:52 AM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments


It's Thursday again, and the last day of the month! 

Thursdays tend to be one of my busiest days of the week. After a quick and early breakfast I am off to see clients until lunch, then I squeeze in my own training before heading back into the gym to work with the afternoon and evening crew. By the time I get home again I'm usually famished, and my hair is a mess. I do my best to calm my racing energy enough to relax and actually enjoy my dinner and down time before grabbing my computer, reading materials and a cozy blanket. 

If I didn't have a standing date with my strength training coach, the couch would be a safe bet between shifts. But, I have found that as long as I am prepared with a good night of rest, healthy and filling meals, I actually get more done and have more to offer my clients if I keep moving along. 

So, although Thursdays can feel motorized sometimes, I settle into bed with a great sense of accomplishment. 

That being said -- it is 100% improved by the mid day workout. Brief but effective, this release of energy actually restores me energy.

I want you to try it. Maybe not every day, or even every week. But one of these days you think you just can't possibly fit in the time for yourself...
 

Read on at Sherri's blog to find more quick and quality workouts that suit your busy life. 

Spring is coming!!! To all of you members of NW Women's Fitness Club our annual Spring Makeover Challenge is starting soon! Sign up to get on your favorite team next time your in the gym. This one is going to be outstanding! 

Heading to Echo, Oregon this weekend for a long ride in the woods.Let the racing begin. It must be spring! 

With love,
Remy

0 comments: