Amazing Women!

8:36 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

Six O'Clock in the morning and They are all ready to go! Not a sleepy seed in the eyes - not a complaint in the smile.  Three days a week we all meet up for a hour of Outdoor Booty Kickin' Boot Camp and I am continually impressed with these women.  Getting up and out to the park before most of the town's day has begun - to sweat and work and move - is amazing.  What a great way to start the day!  It feels so good to get to work already having accomplished one MAJOR thing.  I won't say "task" because, although often a challenge, it is always it's own reward. I'd like to thanks each and everyone of you for showing up and giving it your best every morning.  I really enjoy spending this hour of my day with you.  I am inspired.  

0 comments: