Weekend Warrior!

8:25 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

As the weekend comes to a close I find myself settled comfortably on the couch watching a little football and cuddling with my husband and the cats. To me that's one of the best parts of the weekend - time to relax! And reflect. I absolutely love my job and enjoy my time with clients and co-workers Monday through Friday. My weekdays start early and are pretty well scheduled with meetings and workouts. I really can't complain. But, I do loooove the weekends! Sleeping in, dinners and drinks out with friends, long leisurely runs. Freedom! Most of us have weekdays that are run by routine and the weekends can either be more of the same or totally wild. I try to incorporate a little of both. I wouldn't feel good if I threw all my hard work out the window on Saturday and Sunday by sitting around the house eating pizza and bon bons. But, I will have a late brunch one day and take hike with my husband, spend the evening cheering the Patriots before cooking a delicious dinner and cracking a bottle wine. For me the weekends do mean rest and recovery but my healthy life is continuous and can't stop on Friday afternoon. What about yours?

0 comments: