Fitness Enthusiasm!

2:39 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

I work in a gym. I workout almost everyday. My wardrobe consists primarily of lycra pants, tank tops and hoodies. My laundry bins are constantly overflowing. This is just the premise to my post. I love what I do and I love exercise! But, sometimes it seems a bit too familiar and my playlists gets stale and my runs a little labored. Sound familiar? Well, here's a quick an easy way to get excited about it all over again! Go shopping! I just picked up a cute new pair of workout pants and a flowery moisture-wicking tee-shirt! (Old-Navy is having a major-sale) And yesterday I received a fancy heart-rate monitor from Polar to demo at the club and promote their new products. Oh what fun! Although soon to join the others in the hamper I am looking forward to wearing my new workout gear and using my lime-green heart-rate monitor. Fitness is fun again! Do whatever it takes to stick to it and enjoy it - You'll be far more apt to reach your goals if you do. Workout clothes can be a great motivator. I always feel better about myself and more excited to get a good sweat on if I'm sporting cute, comfortable and functional attire. Throwing old an old stained tee and sweats just doesn't feel as good and they get soaked and saggy. I don't dress to impress but I do dress to inspire. I enjoy having new gear and good equipment like pedometers, heart rate monitor and shiny sneakers. Even if it's just a pair of pink athletic socks or a sports bra that no one will see put them on with pride, hold your head high and know you look darn good already:)


0 comments: