My Monday....

9:03 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 1 Comments

Woke up with a grimace and a grunt. The alarm sounded so out of place in the dark quiet Monday morning. I stomped out of bed and into my sweats. A few minutes at the table with a mug hot lemon water and I managed to right my bad attitude and get ready for work. I knew I had a big, long day ahead of me and I didn't feel ready! Luckily my wonderful, eager and energetic morning clients always set me straight! Thanks Ladies, you rock.

I had clients from 6am until noon, a t.v. appearance at 4pm and spin class to teach at 6pm. I was tired just thinking about it. Well, I made it! An early afternoon nap and 3 mile run before lunch calmed my nerves, eased my mind and go out some of my nervous energy.

My first T.V. appearance went great! After I settled my nerves - it was a total blast! Thanks to everyone at KOIN Keep it Local for a great show. You can see the segment on their website tomorrow....

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/keepitlocal/story/Fitness-Lose-the-Love-Handles/6rBksVSO_UqACgYfC8DB8g.cspx

This was a big accomplishment for me and look forward to my next take in front on the camera! I do think I'll do my hair a little differently and look at the camera a bit more:)

I hope you all have a great week. Take a few minutes to think about your goals for the week. What wonderful things did you accomplish last week? What's next?

I want to run outside more and keep better track of my diet. Spring could be right around the corner...I'm going to be ready!

1 comment:

  1. Some days, Rem, the workout gods are not kind. My high mileage body aches and my thoughts are pleading. Yet I know when I am done with my session with you, I will be totally on top of things. I love the mental clarity, the strength, and the overall feeling of well-being. It is hard but it's worth it. So keep at me and don't let my complaints sway you from making me do what's needed. You know how to save a life. And you rock!

    ReplyDelete