My Favorite Foods!

2:25 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

I've been know to come up with some crazy conconctions but I think they're great and I'd love to share them!

Firstly, here's an ideal day in the life of my diet on a work day.....

5am : At home before leaving for work Hot water with Lemon

6am: 5-10 Almonds

7am or 8am: Coffee with a splash of milk or cream, a medium sized apple, a few more almonds if my tummy is super grumbly. Sometimes I have a 100 calorie whole wheat English Muffin instead of the apple.

10am: 1 or 2 slices of whole grain high fiber toast with a smathering of low-sugar peanut butter, 1/2 an apple on one toast and slice tomato and a cooked egg on the other.

2 sugars dark chocolate

12pm: 1/2 apple

2pm: A big salad with balsamic vin, lots of veggies, low-fat feta and berries. One half of an English Muffin with either a very small turkey burger, a salmon patty, left-over chicken or fish, an egg, or chicken sausage.

After a workout I'll snack on pretzels, baby carrots and mustard :)

For dinner: Usually lots of veggies, steamed, grilled, or sauteed with 4-6oz on lean protein and a small sweet potato or maybe a whole wheat tortilla.

For dessert: I've been enjoying a small container of greek yogurt with fresh berries and cherries, yum!!!


0 comments: