It isn't always easy

11:35 AM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

This morning I went in and out of the front door three times before actually shutting it behind me and taking off for a morning jog. I just didn't want to go. I came back in to grab my ipod, then put it back because I didn't want to carry it, then grabbed it again fearing I'd be board in silence and finally left it and just went jogging. I'd planned a 3.5 mile route and decided half way that I'd allow myself to walk through the park as long as I finished the course. Sometimes, I feel like a real runner, smiling face to the wind, pushing and striding and feeling fast. Not today. My pace wasn't terrible and my attitude improved as I went but it was a tough start! I was motivated by the thought that when I sat down for breakfast and then began working at my desk I would feel a whole lot better having been out moving my body in the morning air then if I'd just rolled out of bed and into the chair. It wasn't raining either and I knew I coundn't count on that for long. Honestly, I still feel a bit low energy and unmotivated this morning but not for lack of trying, I blame my hormones completely. SO, I'm just going to keep plugging along, doing the best I can, doing what I said I was going to do and be gentle with myself as I do. Somedays are just easier than others. I know there's a great one right around the corner. And, who knows, after an afternoon cup of tea this one might be better too.

0 comments: