Letter to the Losers

12:19 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

Congratulations to the ladies who participated in this season's 10 week Fat Loss clinic! Here are the wonderful results! Keep up the great work! Keep your goals in focus and Manifest the Best!


Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had beautiful Holiday weekends.

I absolutely loved waking up each day and remembering I was on 'Holiday'!
It felt great to sleep in some and spend quality time with friends.

It's Sunday, day 5! of indulgence and I am surprised that my pants aren't
as snug as I thought they might be. I hope this is because I have managed
to squeeze it as much activity as possible between football games, house
cleaning and visiting. Last night I even went dancing!

How did it go for you?!

Thanksgiving dinner turned out well. Everything came out on time and
tasted great. I especially enjoyed the red-wine braised root veggies
-- this recipe really gave the veggies a kick. One funny moment - because there
always is one - when we went to carve into the big bird we kept hitting bone!
What's up with that?! Oh! The bird's upside down. Yup I browned its belly
not its breasts! Ah well, we flipped it over and dug in:)

I am so proud of all of you!!! Here are the numbers....I don't have
figures for all of you but here's what I've got....)

Pounds gone! : 73.5!!! (Total of 10 women)

Inches gone! :74!! (Total of 8 women)

Congratulations! These are amazing results. Be proud of yourselves, stay
excited, love your bodies.

0 comments: