That was a tough one!

2:43 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

It's been months since I last went jogging. I've started getting back into a Wintertime exercise routine that has been purposefully lacking in cardiovascular components. It's been exciting getting back into the weight-room and seeing how much strength I gained during Cyclocross season. Surprised and strong! Taking weekly pilates classes has been a total treat for my mind and body. Spending an hour with Krista and the other class-goers is such a nice way to start my Tuesdays. Getting motivated to rock out some serious cardio can be the most challenging for me. I love to race but I don't love to run. If I'm going to race I must run. So, I'm putting it on paper and mapping my road to a killer mountain bike season and a personal best Triathlon and 1/2 marathon this year. This week: one run, 3.5 miles. Next week: one run, 4 miles. That's far enough for now! I love using MapMyRun to plot out a course. Check it out!



0 comments: