Keepin' it Real : Winter Ride in Scappoose

11:58 AM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

January 26th, 2014 - Winter Ride in Scappoose

The weekends finally afford us some time to ride outside the city limits. All week I go 'round and 'round my usual loop with nothing much changing but the wind. Come Saturday with the sun shining like this I'm ready to wonder.

I can't believe its nearly the end of January and we geared up for a mountain bike ride dressed in spring kits and sunglasses!


The trails were just PERFECT.  The Kona has been in the basement since the end of last summer after XTERRA Nationals. A little extra winter weight just meant my legs were full of juice! Climbing up the first rocky hill (way ahead of Mr. M) I knew it was going to be a good ride.

There were at least a half dozen other riders in the woods. Everyone with a silly smile as we passed seemed to say, "Can you believe this! January! In Portland!"

http://alltrails.com/trail/us/oregon/scappoose CHECK IT OUT!




0 comments: