Action Plan 2012 - Day 12 (Journal Entry)

6:11 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 1 Comments

What an especially wonderful Wednesday!

Always wicked long days at work I had a yoga and dinner date to look forward to in the evening.

J. and I signed up for a month of unlimited hot yoga and the instructor recommended we didn't wait too long between classes or it would be harder on our bodies to acclimate each time. So, I skipped my usual mid-week Spin class to sweat on the mat instead. Tough for me to miss a day of cardio. But, it's just a month and I know change is important for progress in fitness. I just love to spin!

Hot yoga - Round TWO. Hmm, I think I might love this too! We pushed and pulled ourselves in all sorts of poses, challenging mind and body to stick with it, stick to it, stay in the room. Wow. What an amazing feeling.

Hot, sweaty and all blissed out J. and I strolled Alberta Street until our bellies relaxed and groaned for feeding. We couldn't get a table at my favorite Thai place so we went to the upstairs bar and found ourselves the only guests mind two other friends chatting on the couches. Fun! Mango, lime and rose water concoctions sounded like very appropriate apres Bikram beverages. And vodka is clear, like water. Hydrating and happy we shared four delicious dishes and finished every one. Great food, great company and another fun new fitness experience made for a truly wonderful Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. I took a hot yoga/pilates mix class when I lived in Louisiana and loved it - I wish I could find something similar in Kentucky!

    ReplyDelete