Action Plan 2012 - Day 7 (Journal Entry)

2:27 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

Nice long sleep in. Told my friend C. about the action plan last night. He rolled his eyes. "I know, I know" I said and I tried to explain myself. Still struggling with the "Why?" when I'm not sure anymore.

The dark, dreary winter is a busy time at work and a hard one on the spirit. My mission has been clear for years. I want to share my love of fitness and healthy eating with the world. I believe people can be inspired by their food and excited about their fitness and I can help.

Do I still feel this way? A resounding yes. But, there's more. I've learned more and my focus, interests and passions have grown and changed.

My mission statement needs revision. Does yours?

Thai take out for dinner. I made good choices and managed to avoid a very serious chocolate craving.

Feeling stressed out and a little overwhelmed. There's an underlying sense of peace that is letting these emotions come and go gently.

0 comments: