Action Plan 2012 - Day 8 (Journal Entry)

2:37 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

What a wonderfully cleansing day!!

Breaking out of the mold today and combating the Sunday blahs with ACTION and a change in routine.

So good for us.

Woke up early to try a new indoor cycle class with Andrew. We worked hard and had a great time. Starting the morning off sweating and listening to heart pumping music is invigorating!

Next, off the OMSI with a friend to check out the Body World's and the Brain exhibit. Awesome. When it's all said and done we are all made of the same stuff. We are hearts, lungs, nerves and muscle. We are so alike.

Then, it was on to HOT Yoga.

I was inspired by another friend to check out the Bikram studio and add some yoga to my life. If you'd suggested it last year you'd have seen the whites of my eyes again. I don't do yoga. I can't touch my toes and I can't sit still. Well, sometime recently I changed my mind. That's allowed you know. My mind and body overwhelmed me asking to bend and move and release in a way that I normally don't. In a way I even avoid.

I've NEVER sweat that much in my life. Wow. That's was kinda of amazing. I could do more than thought. The easy looking stuff was really hard. I signed up for a month. The teacher warned me that each time would be different. I will feel good and I feel bad. Right now I feel great and I'm excited to stick to it...for once...and see what happens.

0 comments: