Success Story: Peace Gardiner

7:33 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

This woman is really cool. We started working together and I knew she'd be a success story. And I had a feeling she'd be a friend and an inspiration. I was right. 

Congratulations, Peace. Client of the Month at Northwest Women's Fitness Club and super star to me and your family and the WORLD!


"I have been coming to NW Women’s Fitness every Friday for nearly 3 years and it has made me strong and fit. My body is so completely unrecognizable now to me, and I still wonder at the physical tasks I can achieve. I did Warrior Dash a few years ago, swam in the Willamette as part of a triathlon relay team, and today I ran 16 miles. It seems like anything is possible! I’ve lost about 100 pounds, and really gained a whole new lifestyle where exercise is a hobby and a joy.

Remy’s encouragement has been so valuable to me. I worked with her a couple of years, and I got stronger and stronger. I finally came to a point where at 5-8 hours of exercise a week (which I really enjoyed!) I wasn’t that much thinner. I was really frustrated and complained to her, she said it had to be about food then. I did make a doctor appointment, but I also started using a calorie tracking app. Between Remy, the doctor, and the app, I finally began to really lose the weight.

Now that my weight is down, I can run faster and farther. I’m still using the app to track my food most days (really long training runs kind of mess up the math.) I still need to figure out what my weight goal really is, but Remy has been helping me with measurements to help guide me. I’m training for a marathon in June!"

Peace Gardiner 



0 comments: