Natural Medicine

5:48 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

You can't spend all your time in the gym!  These lovely summer weekends beg for exploration out-of-doors.  And I can't think of a better way to beat the strange Sunday blues than to take to the woods.  An uphill climb to the top of Angle's Rest got my heart pumping.  Each deep breath filled my lungs with the freshest air and scents of damp moss, tree bark and wildflowers.  This kind of exercise is just as important as the hours you spend in the gym.  I think this is the perfect way to start and end the week.  I feel clearer and more connected -  refreshed and ready for the work week.  Outdoor Bootcamp starts tomorrow - I am excited to take exercise to the park!  Get down and gimme 10! Put your hands in the dirt, your face in the grass and reach up to the sky - give your body the work-out-side it craves.

0 comments: