Day One

11:50 AM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

Arrived safely in TN last night after an uneventful day of travel. After Saturday's Metabolic Profiling seminar I felt even more inspired to fit in little bits of exercise here and there. I did push-up and tricep dips in the Houston airport with out too many odd looks. We took the stairs instead of escalators, lunged down the long hallways and tried to keep moving when we weren't buckled in our seats. I drank only water on the plane. It feels so much better to be hydrated when finally landing and my skin looked better too. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with our family in Nashville. The wine went right to my head and I climbed directly into bed when we got home. Twelve hours later I woke up refreshed and happy to be on vacation at last! This morning was gray but pleasant. I ran 6 miles through the quite country -side and it felt wonderful. Now we're heading up to our old college stomping grounds to visit dear friends. Go Titans!

0 comments: