Weekly Meal Plan

3:13 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

I love sitting down on Sunday afternoon and looking through cookbooks or browsing online for new recipes to try in the coming week.
Here's what I'm planning. What are you having? I haven't figured out Friday and Sunday yet and would love some suggestions!

Sunday (tonight) : Patty Melts! A very atypical Easter meal but one of my absolute favorites. You can find the recipe in a previous blog post from 2/26/11. Tonight I'm serving it with butternut squash 'fries'.

Monday: Vietnamese Grilled Pork. We found some pork chops on sale at the market today. This is an quick cooking and light weekday dinner meal.

Tuesday: Veggie Quiche with sweet potato crust. I make this one ahead of time and store in the fridge. Andrew and I need something we can both heat and eat on our own Tuesday nights and this protein filled comfort food fits the bill.

Wednesday: Spicy Shrimp Marinara with Feta. Tonight I'll eat a small serving before heading out on my mountain bike for a team training ride. This meal reheats nicely so I can grub down some more when I get back.

Thursday: Chicken fajitas! A household specialty and all-time favorite. (We made campfire fajitas the night we got engaged:)

Friday: ????

Saturday: Pre-Race PIZZA! Yippee. Tonight we dine out! To fuel up for a long haul cross country mountain bike race tomorrow we'll enjoy a few slices of cornmeal crust pizza or a plate of whole wheat pasta (and dessert).

Sunday: ????

0 comments: