What can I do (eat)?

2:47 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

Amazingly, in a household of chocolate lovers there isn't a single bunny, egg or any other Spring object made out of the stuff in here. Andrew and I are spending this Easter Sunday cleaning house and milling about the yard. I've also got a typical pre-Monday to-do list that I'm slowly working through. However, like many other Sundays, I find myself standing in the kitchen more often than planned. I'm a little bored. I'm slightly chilled. I am avoiding scrubbing the bathtub. I haven't thought of the perfect blog post. So I start thinking...."What else can I do?" Or rather, "What else can I eat?"

I know for a fact this isn't a personal problem. Mindless munching and grazing between meal times is a common occurrence for anyone who's human! Hey even our pets do it!

So what do you do to lure yourself out of the kitchen and back into the moment?

I launched a three pronged attack(the enemy was fierce today). I brushed my teeth, popped a piece of gum in my mouth and sat down to write. So, maybe it isn't the perfect blog post. In fact, I'm not sure there even was one. And maybe your nutrition wasn't 'perfect' today either. But if you take a second to stop and come back to the present moment you might find something that is.

0 comments: