Action Plan 2012 - Day 18 (Journal Entry)

8:54 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

Another top-notch Tuesday. I could get used to this. Super productive at work, calm, collected, clear. My sessions felt energized and smooth. Met with my Better Food Better Fit class for the first meeting tonight. Truly uplifting. The first class can be chaotic and nervy for everyone. The connection and energy in the group was perfect. I am looking forward to getting to know these women better and guiding them toward the manifestation of their best selves!

Brought all my snacks and meals to work. Packed and ready to go. So much easier this way! When I know I've got a cut up crisp red apple ready to dip in sweet almond butter and honey the random cookies left in the office barely turn my head.

0 comments: