It's been a while....

9:40 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

Dear Readers,

Thanks for bearing with me through the winter. If there are any of you left out there that have been checking in for new reading material you know I've been on hiatus.  Since my major computer crash several months ago I've been struggling to consolidate info between the sad, battery-less mac and my shiny new one.  I can't take it anymore! I've got to get this stuff together...join forces. I wish I could just put my new 'puter next to me old one and they could catch up with each other. Osmosis or something. Can't cell phone do that?!?! Ugh. So, it's finally off to the Mac store this weekend with all my metal in tow. Maybe it'll rain so I don't feel so bummed about spending my Saturday in iConfusion.

Here's my plan though. After it's all squared away I'm going to reconcile the editions of my Thursday Thought newsletter. How come no one told me I sent out three different versions of Ed. 58???? At this rate who know's how many I've written --- I can't keep track! Then I'm going to launch a new thread. Although you wouldn't know it from looking --- lots been happening behind the scene at Manifest the Best headquarters!

This week marks the end of my first week training with my new triathlon coach, Ann.  I've been training myself and others for the past 3 years. Now it's time for me get a little push. So far so great. Being a totally routine-loving girl suits tri-training. I like to know what I'm doing when and where. But, CLEARLY, I could use some help with organization. And, well, developing whatever is the opposite of procrastination.

Now, feels like a good time to do it all.

Of course, as my main man A. reminds me regularly, life is about all the sweet, preciously calm moments in between. Everything else is good work, sweat, growth, challenge, fun, learning, pushing, doing.  You gotta stop sometimes to enjoy it and then get back to it.


0 comments: