10:03 PM Remy Maguire - Manifest the Best 0 Comments

Another beautiful day here in Portland, OR. You can feel a buzz in the air with the upcoming long weekend. I woke up without a workout plan and a lack of motivation.  Took some advice from Sherri's blog and implemented Circuit Day.  What a great way to beat boredom and keep the heart rate up! I feel great after a good hour-long session.  I always feel better after breaking a sweat and pushing myself just a little more than I thought I would.  So much great weather and sunshine got me on my bike for an afternoon climb up Mt. Tabor.  I combined my ride with a bit of guerilla marketing by posting flyers for our upcoming Outdoor Bootcamp program on cars along the way.  It was so much fun I think I'll do it again tomorrow:) After a lovely, simple dinner with Andrew and some quality couch time I am looking forward to sinking into bed with a good book.  Until tomorrow then.

0 comments: